From a financial point of view, the medical profession is probably the most complex of all the professions. The growth of private medical plans and hospital trusts and the constant changes to the NHS structure mean doctors need expert and timely advice in financial matters. We act for a variety of GPs, hospital consultants, dentists and care providers.
Over the years of service to the medical profession we have accumulated a wealth of experience in dealing with issues such as:
- Claiming reimbursements from the NHS
- Accounting for income from different sources such as hospital PAYE work, private patients, and participation on advisory panels
- Partnership arrangements such as income sharing or joint ownership of premises
- Advising doctors who are technically self-employed but participate in the NHS pension scheme
- Completion of annual superannuation certificates
- Advising on partnership agreements/disputes
- Minimising tax liabilities/maximising expense claims
- Retirement and inheritance tax planning
- Payroll preparation and advice including PAYE settlement agreements
- Application for deferment and claims for repayment of National Insurance Contributions.
Get In Touch
Please complete our enquiry form, or contact us using the details at the bottom of this page.